Optional Campus Fees FAQs

How do I sign up for Optional Campus Fees?

All Optional Campus Fees can be purchased online as part of your enrollment process. Go to Enroll and Pay to log in.


May I sign up for Optional Campus Fees at any time?

Returning students may only sign up for Optional Campus Fees during fall and spring enrollment sessions. The dates for purchasing options are listed by the individual vendor under Products and Services.


How many hours must I be enrolled in to participate in optional campus fees?

For most Optional Campus Fees products and services, you must be enrolled in at least one hour; however, in order to be eligible to purchase the All Sports Combo, students must be enrolled in at least six credit hours each semester.


How do I find out more about Optional Campus Fees vendors and the products/services they offer?

Most of the Optional Campus Fees vendors have their own websites that provide detailed information about themselves and their products.


How do I pay for the products and services I purchased through Optional Campus Fees?

You may pay for your Optional Campus Fees products and services in any of the following ways:

1. Optional Campus Fees are included with your semester tuition and they are itemized for what options you selected. Your bill for your semester tuition and campus fees may be viewed online at the Enroll & Pay website1.

2. Financial Aid – Optional Campus Fees can be included with your semester tuition and will show each individual option you choose and will go through the financial aid process.

3. Nelnet2 – The Nelnet Monthly Payment Plan lets you divide lump sum tuition bills into easy-to-manage monthly payments including Optional Campus Fees! The only cost is a low enrollment fee. See the website for more details.


I signed up for Options at the April enrollment for the fall semester. Do I need to sign up for those options again during October enrollment for the spring semester?

Most Optional Campus Fees are products that are for the entire school year.  There are a couple of products that may require you to sign up again during the next Enrollment period (Beak 'Em Bucks, KU Fit Pass).


I am in the Marching Band. Do I still have to buy an All Sport Combo if I want to see a Football or Basketball game?

You do not have to purchase the All Sports Combo. You already have your seat to all of the University of Kansas Football and Basketball games. Go Jayhawks!


How do I cancel an option?

Cancelation can be made in your selection at any time before the option's final "last cancel" date. Simply follow the instructions to add options in the Sign Up Online Section and when you have made your changes click on Save again. Thereafter you must contact vendors on an individual basis, as each vendor has a different refund process.

Contact Information

KU Student Accounts & Receivables
1246 West Campus Road, Room 20
Lawrence, KS 66045

What would you like to do?

How do I view my bill?

The University of Kansas does not mail paper invoices; instead you will be notified by email that a new eBill has been generated. To obtain your eBill, login to Enroll & Pay, select the Student Financials Tile, select Account Services, and then select Print or View a Bill

What are my payment options?

  • PAY ONLINE through Enroll & Pay with eCheck, Bank Wire or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express)
  • Mail in a personal check, cashier's check or money order to the above address.
  • Pay in person with check or money order. In person payments can be put into the drop box located on the loading dock behind Carruth O'Leary, on the east side of the buliding. Please include your name and KU ID Number, and put your payment inside of an envelope.
  • A payment plan4 through Nelnet is another option. There is a deadline each semester to enroll. Payments must be made by the 1st of each month to Nelnet to avoid late fees. This plan is not for past due balances owed to KU.

How do I sign up for direct deposit?

Sign up through Enroll & Pay by selecting the Student Financials Tile and then clicking the Direct Deposit link from the left-hand menu, OR fill out a Direct Deposit Authorization Form (pdf) and bring it to KU Student Accounts & Receivables.

What if I want to appeal a late fee?

Go to the KU Registrar’s home page and complete an online Fee Petition under the “Tuition & Fees” link

How do I access my 1098-T tax form?

In Enroll & Pay select the Student Financials Tile, select Account Services, and then select 1098-T. The first time you retrieve a 1098-T electronically, you (or your student) need to read the 1098-T consent agreement, then click the green “submit” button.

To Do Checklist
  • Sign up for Direct Deposit. This is University policy. Refunds will be delayed if a direct deposit account is not on file.
  • Set Up Delegates. A delegate will have access to designated information in your account and allows KU to discuss your account with the designated individuals. This could be a parent/guardian, spouse, or another designated individual.
  • 1098-T Reporting.  Provide your Social Security Number to the Registrar's Office for 1098-T tax purposes. Failure to do so may result in a fee assessed to you by the IRS.
  • Keep Your Contact Information Updated.  Log into Enroll & Pay > Personal Details.
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today