• Home
  • Billing
  • eBill Navigation

eBill Navigation

  • How to View/Print eBill?
    Enroll & Pay » > Campus Finances> View / Print Bill
  • Why do I have a Prior Balance on my statement?
    Prior balance does not mean you still owe. The prior balance reflects the ending balance from your last bill. All payments received since your last bill (including financial aid) will be reflected on your current statement. Please refer to "pay this amount" to determine if you have a balance due.

Please remember that this is your account and you are ultimately responsible for any amounts owed to KU. Therefore, it is very important that you make sure those who assist you with your financial obligations are aware of payment due dates, amounts owed, KU policy and procedures, etc. In addition, KU can only provide information regarding your account to others if you establish a delegate. Instructions can be found on the Registrar website

You can provide another person access to your financial information by creating an online delegate.

eBill information

eBills are created on or about the 21st of each month and are due on the 15th of the following month.

  • You will receive an eBill notification each time a new eBill is created and added to your online account. Since all students are required to provide KU with a valid email address, student eBill notification will be sent to KU registered email address. You can change your email address in Enroll and Pay, under Campus Personal Information, Email addresses. In addition, you can create a delegate user through Enroll & Pay so another person can view your account balance, obtain eBills, and process online payments on your behalf. By providing an email address for each delegate, they will be notified electronically each time an eBill is created.
  • eBills will include details of current charges. Prior monthly detail can be found by viewing past bills. Bills are available for the current year and 4 past years only.
  • If you want to pay by paper check, you must print your eBill and submit the payment remittance with your check. All payments mailed to the lockbox in Kansas City must include the remittance form. Failure to do this will delay the process of your payment. In addition, please include student KUID number on the check.

Contact Information

KU Student Accounts & Receivables
1246 West Campus Road, Room 1
Lawrence, KS 66045

What would you like to do?

How do I view my bill?

The University of Kansas does not mail paper invoices; instead you’ll be notified by email that a new eBill has been generated.  To obtain your eBill, login to Enroll & Pay then select:  Campus Finances >  View/Print Bill.

What are my payment options?

  • PAY ONLINE through Enroll & Pay with eCheck, Bank Wire or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express)
  • Mail in a personal check, cashier's check or money order to the above address.
  • Pay in person with check or money order to our Cashiers in Carruth O'Leary, Room #1
  • A payment plan4 through Nelnet is another option.  There is a deadline each semester to enroll. Payments must be made by the 1st of each month to Nelnet to avoid late fees.  This plan is not for past due balances owed to KU.

How do I sign up for direct deposit?

Sign up through Enroll & Pay at:  Campus Finances > Direct Deposit for Refunds;  OR fill out a Direct Deposit Authorization Form (pdf) and bring it to Student Account Services.

What if I want to appeal a late fee?

Go to the KU Registrar’s home page and complete an online Fee Petition under the “Tuition & Fees” link

How do I access my 1098-T tax form?

In Enroll & Pay go to: Campus Finances, then “View 1098-T”.  The first time you retrieve a 1098-T electronically, you (or your student) need to read the 1098-T consent agreement, then click the green “submit” button.

To Do Checklist
  • Sign up for Direct Deposit. This is University policy. Not signing up for direct deposit will cause your refund to be delayed.
  • Set up parents, guardians, or significant others as delegates. Delegates will have access to designated information in your account. Setting up delegates allows KU to discuss your account with designated individuals. 
  • Set up payment delegates in TouchNet. This will allow delegates to make payments on your student account.
  • Provide your Social Security number to the Registrar's office for 1098-T reporting. Failure to do so may result in a fee assessed to you by the IRS.
  • Keep your contact information updated in Enroll & Pay. This can be done in the Student Center in the Personal Information section.
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today