Student Accounts & Receivables is now open by appointment only, from 10:00am - 3:00pm. Walk-in appointments are not allowed. See our Appointments page for further information. Staff continues to work remotely as well and is available for assistance by phone at 785-864-3322 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KU Student Accounts & Receivables
1246 West Campus Road, Room 1
Lawrence, KS 66045
How do I view my bill?
The University of Kansas does not mail paper invoices; instead you will be notified by email that a new eBill has been generated. To obtain your eBill, login to Enroll & Pay, select the Student Financials Tile, select Account Services, and then select Print or View a Bill
What are my payment options?
- PAY ONLINE through Enroll & Pay with eCheck, Bank Wire or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express)
- Mail in a personal check, cashier's check or money order to the above address.
- Pay in person with check or money order. In person payments can be put into the drop box located on the loading dock behind Carruth O'Leary, on the east side of the buliding. Please include your name and KU ID Number, and put your payment inside of an envelope.
- A payment plan4 through Nelnet is another option. There is a deadline each semester to enroll. Payments must be made by the 1st of each month to Nelnet to avoid late fees. This plan is not for past due balances owed to KU.
How do I sign up for direct deposit?
Sign up through Enroll & Pay by selecting the Student Financials Tile and then clicking the Direct Deposit link from the left-hand menu, OR fill out a Direct Deposit Authorization Form (pdf) and bring it to KU Student Accounts & Receivables.
What if I want to appeal a late fee?
Go to the KU Registrar’s home page and complete an online Fee Petition under the “Tuition & Fees” link
How do I access my 1098-T tax form?
In Enroll & Pay select the Student Financials Tile, select Account Services, and then select 1098-T. The first time you retrieve a 1098-T electronically, you (or your student) need to read the 1098-T consent agreement, then click the green “submit” button.
- Sign up for Direct Deposit. This is University policy. Refunds will be delayed if a direct deposit account is not on file.
- Set Up Delegates. A delegate will have access to designated information in your account and allows KU to discuss your account with the designated individuals. This could be a parent/guardian, spouse, or another designated individual.
- Set Up Payment Delegates in TouchNet. This will allow delegates to make payments on your student account.
- 1098-T Reporting. Provide your Social Security Number to the Registrar's Office for 1098-T tax purposes. Failure to do so may result in a fee assessed to you by the IRS.
- Keep Your Contact Information Updated. Log into Enroll & Pay > Personal Details.
—U.S. News & World Report