KU Student Accounts and Receivables is continuing to work remote due to the COVID-19 situation. If you feel your situation requires an in-person visit, we are available for appointments from 10:00am - 3:00pm. Walk-in visits are not allowed.
Schedule An Appointment:
You can schedule an appointment online through the QLess website or by downloading the QLess App on a mobile device.
If you have questions or need additional information about QLess, please contact the IT Customer Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-864-8080.
Before your appointment:
Download the CVKey App to a mobile device and set up your profile. (Required for entry into building)
- The CVKey app asks asks questions regarding your current state of health and your travel history. If your answers meet the required health status, the app will generate a QR code for you to scan at building entrances.
- No personal health data is shared or stored outside the mobile device. The only information the QR code provides when scanned is a simple yes or no indication of whether your health assessment meets the criteria to enter the building that day. Learn more about the CVKey App.
- CVKey is required for entry to the building.
- Masks must be worn while in the building or within 6 feet of others.
- 2 person limit for each appointment. Each person must complete their own CVKey assessment.
- Masks are required before entering the building.
- Complete your CVKey health assessment and have your QR code ready when you get to the building.
- Go to the accessible entrance in the back of the building (east side near the parking meters). This door is unlocked from 10:00am - 3:00pm.
- Student Accounts & Receivables is located on the ground level, room 20. Go to an open customer service window.