• Home
  • Payment Options
  • Online

Pay Online

(Please use a laptop or desktop; mobile and tablet devices are not compatible)

  • Echeck

An echeck is an electronic withdrawal from a checking or savings bank account (you will need your routing number and your account number). No additional fee is charged for online echeck payments unless the echeck is returned unpaid to the university. Unpaid echecks are charged a $30.00 non-refundable fee.

  • Debit/Credit Card

VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express are valid debit/credit card transactions through Enroll & Pay ». There is a convenience fee of 2.85% assessed on each debit/credit card transaction.

  • Bank Wire Transfer Western Union

Payments made by bank wire transfer via Western Union will be reflected on your student account upon receipt of the wired funds. Users paying in an accepted international currency will be able to lock in their exchange rate for 72 hours. Students and payment delegates electing the wire payment method and selecting US Dollars as their currency option, regardless of the country of origin, will be assessed a non-refundable service fee of $20. This link provides instructions on how to make a bank wire transfer. Bank Wire Transfer Instructions

To avoid non-refundable late payment fees, online payments must be processed by the appropriate due date.

**To allow delegate/parent to make payments on your behalf, you must set them up on 2 different sites (Enroll & Pay and TouchNet). Please follow complete set of instructions below.**


  1. Log into the Enroll & Pay system
  2. Under Main Menu, select "Campus Finances"
  3. Click the "Make Payment--Recharge KU Card" link. (Ensure that pop-ups are allowed for this site).
  4. Click the green “Pay Tuition, Housing and Other Charges” button. (You may need to select your Campus Identity Provider, University of Kansas – Lawrence or University of Kansas Medical Center). 
  5. Click the green "Make Payment" button in the Student Account box, enter amount to pay and click "Continue", choose your payment method and click the "Select" box, then enter financial information to proceed.
  6. Once the payment is processed, you will see a receipt. In addition, you will receive an e-mail with information about your payment.  Please print the confirmation for your records. This receipt indicates that a transaction is acknowledged by the system and being processed.

Instructions with screenshots (pdf)


To set up a delegate:

  1. Log into the Enroll & Pay system
  2. Click on "Student Delegation".
  3. Click on "Set up Delegates"
  4. Click on "Create New Delegate", read & then check the "Privacy Statement Accepted" box, then click "OK".
  5. Fill out your delegate's information, click "Next".
  6. Check the boxes that correspond with the access you wish to grant your delegate (Student Financials must be checked to allow payment), click "Next"
  7. Click on "Send Email". Your delegate will receive their login information by email

**To allow your delegate/parent to make payments on your behalf, you also need to complete Payment Delegate Setup**

To set up a payment delegate:

  1. After logging in to Enroll & Pay, using the Main Menu, select "Enroll & Pay", then "Campus Finances", then click on the "Make Payment-Recharge KU Card" link.
  2. Click on the "Pay Tuition, Housing and Other Charges" button. (Make sure pop-ups are allowed. You may need to select your Campus Identity provider (University of Kansas-Lawrence OR University of Kansas Medical Center).
  3. On the right side under "My Profile Setup", click on "Payment Delegates".
  4. Click to expand the "Add Payment Delegate" section, fill out your payment delegate's email address, then click on "Continue".
  5. Read the agreement and click the "I Agree" box, then click "Continue". Your payment delegate will receive 2 emails with their login information (one with the login and one with the password).


  • You can pay up to the amount owed on your account
  • Do not enter commas or dollar signs in the amount fields

For questions or assistance with obtaining an online ID or password, contact the Computer Center Help Desk at 785-864-8080 or KU Information Technology.

Contact Information

KU Student Accounts & Receivables
1246 West Campus Road, Room 1
Lawrence, KS 66045

What would you like to do?

How do I view my bill?

The University of Kansas does not mail paper invoices; instead you’ll be notified by email that a new eBill has been generated.  To obtain your eBill, login to Enroll & Pay then select:  Campus Finances >  View/Print Bill.

What are my payment options?

  • PAY ONLINE through Enroll & Pay with eCheck, Bank Wire or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express)
  • Mail in a personal check, cashier's check or money order to the above address.
  • Pay in person with check or money order to our Cashiers in Carruth O'Leary, Room #1
  • A payment plan4 through Nelnet is another option.  There is a deadline each semester to enroll. Payments must be made by the 1st of each month to Nelnet to avoid late fees.  This plan is not for past due balances owed to KU.

How do I sign up for direct deposit?

Sign up through Enroll & Pay by selecting the Student Financials Tile and then clicking the Direct Deposit link from the left-hand menu, OR fill out a Direct Deposit Authorization Form (pdf) and bring it to Student Account Services.

What if I want to appeal a late fee?

Go to the KU Registrar’s home page and complete an online Fee Petition under the “Tuition & Fees” link

How do I access my 1098-T tax form?

In Enroll & Pay go to: Campus Finances, then “View 1098-T”.  The first time you retrieve a 1098-T electronically, you (or your student) need to read the 1098-T consent agreement, then click the green “submit” button.

To Do Checklist
  • Sign up for Direct Deposit. This is University policy. Not signing up for direct deposit will cause your refund to be delayed.
  • Set up parents, guardians, or significant others as delegates. Delegates will have access to designated information in your account. Setting up delegates allows KU to discuss your account with designated individuals. 
  • Set up payment delegates in TouchNet. This will allow delegates to make payments on your student account.
  • Provide your Social Security number to the Registrar's office for 1098-T reporting. Failure to do so may result in a fee assessed to you by the IRS.
  • Keep your contact information updated in Enroll & Pay. This can be done in the Student Center in the Personal Information section.
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today